We would like to notify you about a number of changes to the CAR2GO contract and service price list. The update will take effect on 20/02/2022 and applies to all subscribers.
Here are the main changes:
1) Subscribers will be charged for a minimum of two hours in each trip, according to the hourly rate as specified in the subscription track. It is clarified that the payment for the travel distance (km) component remains unchanged.
2) Changes in the price list, in Chapters B, D, E, and F.
3) Canceling the option to reserve a car through the company's website.
4) Section 8.12 was added, which requires the subscriber to drive the vehicle as carefully as if it were his private vehicle. A similar requirement was also introduced regarding the use of bicycles of all types.
5) Section 15.2 was added (and section 15.1 has been amended), regarding the scope of the subscriber's liability for damages caused to the company.
6) The provisions of section 18.16.2 have been extended so that the subscriber can pay the parking fine he received within 7 days of the company notice. In the event that the subscriber chooses to assign the parking report to his name, the subscriber will be charged a handling fee in the amount stated in Appendix C (currently NIS 75). In the event that the subscriber does not request to assign the parking report to his name, the company will pay the report after the above 7 days period and the subscriber will be charged in the amount of the fine and handling fees in the amount stated in Appendix C (currently NIS 75).
7) The provisions of section 18.18 have been extended, regarding the possibility and manner of using Pango (the company’s or the subscriber’s) and Cellopark (the subscriber’s).
8) In section 18.19, a provision was added regarding the subscriber's liability in the event of the vehicle being confiscated.
9) In the event of an accident while driving in breach of the provisions of the contract, insurance coverage for damages to the vehicle will not apply.
10) It is strictly forbidden to use the service under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs of any kind and type, in any amount.
11) Various changes to the wording of a number of additional sections.
12) The prohibition to drive without a valid license in Israel was emphasized, as well as the absence of insurance coverage in the event of an accident in such cases.
The Hebrew version of this contract will be the binding version and in the event of any discrepancies and / or inconsistencies between this Hebrew version of this contract and its English version, the Hebrew version will be the binding and prevailing version.